What was the All of Us expenditure? Can you clearly explain it?
Most of the contributions (i.e. $10,000 per month) will be used for MPAG compensation to be our voice in DC, provide strategies, advocate our cause to the senate offices, etc. We have some other expenses for website and email server maintenance, accountant, legal counsel, taxes, etc. By law, all lobbying activities must be reported to the Congress. The reports are stored in a database and are available to the public.
How to find All of Us lobbying disclosures
- Go to https://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=selectfields
- Choose “Client Name” and click submit.
- In the client name field, type: SUPPORT ALLIANCE OF US IMMIGRANTS and click search.
- You should see a page like the following (screenshot retrieved on 7/23/2020)
- You can obtain quarterly reports by clicking on each record. As of 11/25/2020 the following disclosures are available: